LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM, THOUGHTS WAS RACING THROUGH MY HEAD..
FELT SO REAL TO ME, THIS IS WHAT IT SAID..

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Homie Tell Me Whats Good

Time for an actual post with (little) content.

I haven't been doing too much lately. My life essentially consists of being in class, at work or at the library. If everything works out schedule-wise, I'll finally be done with school this coming Spring term. Ended this past term with a 3.65 and i'm hoping to get about the same for summer term.

I feel like I'm really old right now..I'm almost 24, I messed up my back somewhere inbetween walking home and sitting down to eat dinner earlier this week, and then on Friday messed up my neck between the time of me waking up and getting dressed. My body is giving out on me :(

Although I have more money right now than I have in awhile, I've also went on a spending spree..expect pictures late next week once I get all my packages. I also really want to build a new computer to replace this ~8 year old desktop I currently have, but after buying a bunch of stuff I feel like I should put it off for a bit.

My Vegas trip has been killed, because no one has enough money to go right now..and I don't want to go by myself :|

Maybe I'll have an amazing birthday to make up for it..but i doubt it.


I started watching the TV show Weeds awhile back, and I definitely think its worth watching. It's light and easy to watch, and the episodes aren't completely dependent on you knowing exactly what happened in the last episode or whats going on in the big picture. It has some nice darker humor in it and a good amount of 'oh shit!' moments that suck you into watching the next episode.



Ever since I first heard about Twitter, I disliked it. Even after hearing about Talib Kweli & ?uestlove using it, I still didnt like it, and refused to join it. I saw it being the next big social networking site, and the social networking site of 2009 (Which it has become), even though I thought it was a dumb idea. Both myspace, facebook and essentially every other networking site out there has a 'Status Update' feature that isn't limited to 140 characters, and they all have several other features. But Twitter's simplicity (and celebrity usage marketing) made me think it'd be successful. It's also something quick and easy to use anywhere, especially on phones. I finally gave in and signed up only to attempt to win a pair of shoes (which I didn't win), but recently gave into using it as a way to kill time.

No comments: