LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM, THOUGHTS WAS RACING THROUGH MY HEAD..
FELT SO REAL TO ME, THIS IS WHAT IT SAID..

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Goals

in no particular order:
•Read 2 books
•Fix my UO email address
•Register for classes
•Rearrange My Room
•Keep my room clean

•Replace my phone
•Find a roommate

•Go to at least one concert
•Go to Rock The Bells?
•Make one new friend
•Finally go over and see Amanda, Danny and the new baby

•Maintain a fairly steady (and normal) sleep schedule
•Work out 4 times a week
•Improve my cardio
•Eat healthier
•Learn to cook more / Put my cookbook to use
•Finish my concert picture project
•Start DJing again
•Build a new computer???

•Eat out less
•Spend less money
•Sell my expensive clothes I don't wear anymore

•Become a supervisor (ha)
•Get a raise
•Go to work in a good/decent mood, and maintain that mood throughout my shift

•Waste less time
•Stay busy
•Have fun

No comments: