LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM, THOUGHTS WAS RACING THROUGH MY HEAD..
FELT SO REAL TO ME, THIS IS WHAT IT SAID..

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Goals Updated.

•Read 2 books
•Fix my UO email address
•Register for classes
•Rearrange My Room
•Keep my room clean

•Replace my phone
•Find a roommate

•Go to at least one concert
•Go to Rock The Bells?
•Watch the new Batman movie
•Make one new friend
•Finally go over and see Amanda, Danny and the new baby

•Maintain a fairly steady (and normal) sleep schedule
•Work out 4 times a week
•Improve my cardio
•Eat healthier
•Learn to cook more / Put my cookbook to use
•Finish my concert picture project
•Start DJing again
•Build a new computer???

•Eat out less
•Spend less money
•Spend $100.00 or less a month (Excluding bills)
•Sell my expensive clothes I don't wear anymore

•Become a supervisor (ha)
•Get a raise
•Go to work in a good/decent mood, and maintain that mood throughout my shift

•Waste less time
•Stay busy
•Have fun

No comments: