LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM, THOUGHTS WAS RACING THROUGH MY HEAD..
FELT SO REAL TO ME, THIS IS WHAT IT SAID..

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter Break Goals

Finally on winter break.. and I have some goals for it:

•Register for classes
•Vacuum & Dust my room
•Keep my room clean

•Find a roommate
•Make one new friend
•See as many friends as possible while I actually have free time

•Go up to Beaverton at least once

•Read one book
•Maintain a fairly steady (and normal) sleep schedule
•Work out 5 times a week
•Eat healthier

•Eat out less
•Spend less than $100 per month, excluding expenses
•Attempt to budget my money for the next 6 months
•Deposit 50% (Or more) of each paycheck into my savings account
•Never have more than $200 in my checking account, unless it's to pay for bills.
•Sell clothes and shoes

•Finish my concert picture project (Whenever I get my $300 from work)
•Figure out what new phone to get and when to get it
•DJ for at least 5 hours per week
•Reformat my desktop????

No comments: